If you have questions about how to best treat your patients with the various styles of the Richie Brace®, click “Talk to Dr. Richie” below to schedule a consultation.
- Custom balanced foot orthotic
- 30mm heel cup
- Anatomic ankle axis hinge placement
- Semi-rigid lower limb supports
- Custom contoured footplate attachment
- Tamarack flexural ankle joints
- Dynamic dorsiflexion-assist
- Control of varus/valgus alignment of the foot
- Pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle motion
- Optimal shoe fit
Treatment Guide: Partial of complete Dropfoot
- Brace can be used if patient has Adducto-Varus foot deformity, Diabetic Charcot deformity without severe equinus, and body weight over 200 lbs.
- Brace cannot be used if patient has Spasticity of plantar flexors or invertor muscle groups, moderate to severe weakness of pnatarflexors, severe Equinus, or an unstable knee.
- Post CVA (stroke)
- Mild Muscular Dystrophy
- Charcot Marie Tooth Disease
- Post spinal cord surgery
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Casting – A marking is required for the medial and lateral malleoli on all negative casts
- Use Ankle length STS sock that captures the medial and lateral malleoli
For Billing and Coding Information Click Here