Technology to Empower Your Practice
- Plantar & posterior surfaces of the foot and heel
- Medial & lateral sides of the foot and toes
- Markings for accommodations
Equipment and Software also allows for:
- Non-weight bearing, neutral position casting technique
- Sending scans to lab and ordering prescription orthotics and/or diabetic inserts
The Allied OSI Labs iPad Scanner is NOW AVAILABLE!
Create a 3D representation of your patients’ feet with speed and convenience!
Ready to Learn More? Watch our User Training Video Below! You can also click to download our User Training Manual.
For more information, contact your Allied OSI Labs Sales Consultant by completing the form below: